Package of audible warning and information equipment
SGRI-A package of audible warning and information equipment is a terminating equipment with open protocol, i.e. it can be connected with any device. The package possesses a complete list of controlled parameters; moreover, it is able to monitor state of both feeder lines and radiators. It comprises a control panel to operate at the place of installation in the absence of commands and signals from a senior warning equipment package.
SGRI-A equipment package is intended to transmit warning signals and emergency information to population about danger arising at a risk of occurrence or at occurrence of emergency situations of natural or production induced origin, about rules of population conduct and necessity to execute protection measures.
SGRI-A equipment package is used to create an integrated exchange network as a terminating equipment and ensures joint operation with packages of warning equipment recommended for use in EMERCOM of Russia as part of an integrated network.
SGRI-A equipment package ensures the following:
– Coupling and joint operation with packages of warning equipment (hereinafter referred to as PWE) recommended for use in EMERCOM of Russia, and natural and production induced situation monitoring systems.
– Generation, transfer and receipt of signals and emergency warning information.
– Generation and transmission of signal and warning information receipt acknowledgment.
– A possibility of remote control of audible warning and information equipment.
– Data receipt from transportation network from PWE via standard Ethernet joints, linear input.
– Data receipt from PWE via dry contacts and linear input.
– Data receipt from PWE via linear input.
– A possibility of circular and elective warning information transmission.
– Protection against unauthorised access to equipment (its components).
– Equipment (its components) monitoring without activation of terminating warning equipment.
– Twenty-four-hour operation of the package and state monitoring of its main components.
– Word intelligibility during speech message transmission shall be not less that 93 %.
– Time of warning signal transmission shall not exceed 5 seconds.
Depending on its design, the package can be supplied from:
– 220 V mains
– 220 V mains with the use of UPS and storage battery ensuring package functioning in case of main power supply loss for at least 24 hours in standby mode and for 15 minutes in warning mode.
– From DC mains 27(24) V