Small-size loudspeaking equipment
FOR UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEM
Small-size loudspeaking equipment for installation onto a loudspeaking equipment is intended for sound coverage (voice acting) of inacccessible and hardly accessible areas.
The device has a number of structural peculiarities:
– Weight of the device is reduced to the maximum extent owing to composite materials, refusal of conventional methods of equipment cooling, and exclusion of massive connections out of the structure.
– Supply voltage +(17-27) V is adapted for unmanned aircraft system.
– Front of acoustic shape generated by radiator considers peculiar impact of powerful air flow coming from under a rotor of an aircraft system.
– The device can be controlled remotely; commands for activation/deactivation of the device and voice messages are transmitted via a radio channel.
Recommended height of broadcasting in rural areas is 1000 m, in cities – up to 330 m.
Small-size loudspeaker was developed and tested with Research and Development Enterprise “RADAR MMS”. MBPV-37 unmanned aircraft with below described parameters was used as a carrier:<
– Flight time is 60 minutes
– Operating height range is 50 to 1000 m
– Radio communication range is 18 km.
– Maximum allowed wind speed is 10 m/s
PORTABLE SMALL-SIZE LOUDSPEAKING EQUIPMENT
The device is a unit combining an acoustic radiator and an amplifier in a single housing. The front side of the casing is radiator’s waveguide opening. On the rear side of the casing there are positioning notch for fastening of a quick-detachable replaceable storage battery and a connection for control panel. Carrying handle is located on the top side of the device; a fastener for a support or tripod can be arranged on the bottom side.p>
The device is intended for transmission of various audio signals and speech messages for a distance of up to 260 m in a city and 860 m in rural areas (see Table “Operating range” on p. 21).p>
The device is supplied from a storage battery with a capacity of 5.2 Ah. Two storage batteries and a charger operating on 220 V AC mains are included into the scope of supply. Fully charged storage battery makes it possible to transmit speech messages continuously during one hour. Lightweight storage batteries with a capacity of 2.6 Ah can be supplied.